4th and last update... I guess the next update would be a good or a bad.... dunno... but here is the deal.
I received my hcg levels and did not look very promising... only raised by 2,000 already had 6,000 + did not double just increased... and the call i was dragging... to go in and get a D&C done or just wait until my body rejects it.
I want nothing done like i had said...I am not even going to take the dr's call, I already made another appointment with another doctor... 2nd opinion...
I've forgotten to listen to my heart, and it tells me everything is going to be ok..
I have a beautiful daughter and a wonderful husband that supports me with everything